Wednesday 12 November 2014

My favourite Shower Gel&Body Butter!

Hi everyone, today I will be sharing with you my FAVOURITE Shower Gel and Body Butter! I am just <3ing my NSPA products! They are just amaze ad also against animal testing so that is perfect for animal lovers like me! Enjoy:)
Here they are, so the Body Butter is the one on the right and the Shower Gel is on the left. As you can see I have used quite a lot but that just proves that they are very good! They are made of real fruit and nuts and they are natural vitamins for your skin! Also they smell amazing, they smell like...well fruits and nuts! But it's just so nice smelling!
So this is the amaze Shower Gel, I always us this after my shower and it just is so great! I've already used nearly half of it in under a month! (Because I use it so much!)
This is the Body Butter! Now I used this yesterday to test it out for this post and OH MY GOSH it is good! After about 1 minute my skin felt 100x smoother! Highly recommend this one!

Hope you enjoyed this post! Follow for more daily post and see are other posts and we're see you soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment