Thursday 27 November 2014

Get up and try! | #Smile

Hi everyone! So today I thought I would do a 'Get up and try' post. Even if this makes one of you smile I will be SUPER HAPPY! Enjoy :) ^
 Sometimes we literally all feel like we are having the most UNlucky day ever! When really we are okay! But there are sometimes when we just really, really , REALLY want to be lucky! (Btw I am hoping I'm lucky tomorrow, I have a music exam! #Muuusssiiiccc!)  But if you think about it, we are always kind of lucky. It just so happens that some days we have a rubbish day, like when we trip over the stairs in front of everyone and more...
 
But just forget about it! No one can always have a perfect day, but we can have a 'My day wasn't completely awful' day! So just...Get up and try!
If you want to nail that exam today, do it! Nothing is stopping you, but you! Just imagine the story you want. If you want to...I dunno, make some cupcakes, make some cupcakes! Just do something that at the end of the day you can be like "Yeah, this day was a lot better then yesterdays...day. (What, did that even make sense?!) Just do something that makes you happy. Now! Good luck and Get up and try!

So hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow and comment below something that makes you happy! See you soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment