Saturday 15 November 2014

My Miss Cutie Pie Lipglosses!

Hi everyone! Today I will be talking about my favourite lipgloss this season. Miss Cutie Pie Lipgloss! There are just WOW! I love them, unlike some other lipglosses they actually are the colour that they say they will be, which is great! So I will be showing you what colours they are, enjoy! :)
 Yep, the colour actually is this red! It is a vibrant red and so smooth and lush! The colour is just...ah just so amaze! Best lipgloss ever!
 This is the dark chic pink lipgloss! It is just so chic! The colour is so nice to wear and I love wearing this just on a casual day at home. <3
This is the lighter chic pink lipgloss I would say, <3 it! This colour is just one of my fave colours to wear on my lips, tres chic!
 This is the dark grape colour, so lux! I love wearing this with a dark purple lipstick and then putting this colour over to give a more glossy look. So amaze!
 This is the more see-though pink colour. In love yet?! This is great colour to wear to impress everyone while shopping in town! Cute!
 The nude pink colour! Just <3 this! Still wearing the colour right now! Perfect for school :P
 The lipglosses come in such an easy size to carry around with you in you school bag, shopping bag or in your coat pocket! Too cute!
Hope you enjoyed this post, comment below your fave colour and don't forget to follow for more daily post, see ya soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment