Saturday 29 November 2014

Favourite 3 songs this Christmas! | #Christmas is here!

Hi everyone! So today we thought we would do a music post, for Christmas songs! I know it's still November, but...oh well! Enjoy :) ^
 
1. I'll Be Home by Megan Trainor. This is the SWEETEST and CUTEST Christmas song I have ever heard! As soon as you hear it you will fall in love with it, too cute <3!
2. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande. This is a new Christmas single by Ariana Grande and it is very catchy! "Santa tell me, if he really cares.." Listening to it right now! You will love it!
3. Caring on with the Ariana Grande songs we love Santa Baby by Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies. I such a good remake from her last years Christmas album. Very catchy!


Hope you enjoyed this post, comment below your favourite Christmas song, and see you soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment