Saturday 13 December 2014

My Christmas jumper 2014 | #Christmas

Hi everyone! So today I thought I would show you my Christmas jumper for this year! I really REALLY like it! Enjoy :)
 
So this is the Christmas jumper, it's from New Look (which is one of my favourite shops!) and it was £19.99 I believe. For the quality it's very reasonably priced. It is literally the SOFTEST thing ever! I could fall asleep wearing it, that's how snug it is! (Btw it is 73% polyester if you were wondering what it is made of.) Also how cute is the word print 'Team Rudolph!' Also I love the 'O' in 'Rudolph' on this design. It just makes it so cool and the sequin antlers just make it even better! Altogether a 5/5 for cuteness and softness! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a soft jumper to keep you warm on Christmas eve.

Hoped you enjoyed this post, don't forget to follow this blog for more daily posts and see ya soon xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment