Sunday 23 November 2014

#Smile Sunday | Dream On Dreamer

Hi everyone! So we thought that some Sundays we would do something to make you guys hopefully smile (or smile more if you are already smiling!) So we hope you enjoy this post! Enjoy :) ^
 So today we are going to be talking about dreaming! I don't know about you but I am a BIG dreamer! I dream of possible things and things that will be a little hard to get (like wanting to be able to fly one day, don't judge!) But the point is, dream all you want, it's your dream, it's your life!

Think to yourself now "What is my biggest dream I want to accomplish?" Say it to yourself even if it is completely wacky! Right, now think "How could this happen?" I mean with a miracle I could one day have no sense of gravity so I can fly! Now think "What is stopping me?" Even if you have to go through a maze of thoughts to get to your dream, how could if happen. Because I bet that everyone can somehow get to there dream :)

Thanks for reading this post, don't forget to leave in the comments your dream/s and follow this blog for more daily post, it would make us SMILE! Also guys amfashionandbeauty now has Tumblr! This is still are main blog but for some more inspiring quotes or wacky thoughts find us on Itsamfashionandbeautyblog1.tumblr.com, thx xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment