Sunday 9 November 2014

My Taylor Swift perfumes!

Hi everyone, today I will be talking to you guys about two of my favourite Taylor Swift perfumes! Hope you enjoy this post! :)

 So I will be talking about my Wonderstruck Taylor Swift Eau de Parfum Spray/Vaporisateur 30ml (the purple one on the left) and my Taylor by Taylor Swift Eau de Parfum/Vaporisateur 50ml (the see though one on the right)
 So this is the Wonderstruck Perfume, I totally love this one! It is so cute and small so this is one I bring with me if I am going on long car journeys etc. It in my fave shade of Purple, and the gold lid is so beautifully detailed. I don't know how to describe the smell but it reminds me of Christmas! (Probably because I got it for Christmas!) But it isn't to overpowering and I use this for just a casual day or for school (especially after pe!)  So cute!
 This is the Taylor Perfume, smells so sweet! It is a very light apple, green colour. Also I love the crazy swirly pattern on the perfume, and the lid is to cute! It's like a massive crystal with a pearl ring round it. It has quite a fruity, strong smell. So it's defo for the more daring ones. But I still wear this in the day time as it smells so fresh! 
Also the boxes they come in are so cool, I actually like keeping them in the boxes if I have to be honest!

Hope you enjoyed this, we try and update everyday so come back tomorrow and follow to keep updated and for now see ya soon xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment