Sunday 14 December 2014

Edgy eye-makeup | #Makeup

Hi everyone, today I thought I would show you how to get this edgy eye-makeup look. I really like it and it's great for the winter season I think! Enjoy :)
 For this look I used my Prettypink Make-Up box, but you can use anything similar to the these colours. So to start off with I used a brown/copper colour base, using cream eyeshadow. All I did was apply that all over my eyelid using my finger up to the crease of my eyelid. Then I got my large eyeshadow brush (from Prettypink brush set) and using a dark brown colour I applied that colour to the crease and the corners of my eye. Then getting to the main part of this eye makeup I got a small, black eyeshadow eyeliner pencil. And I applied it along my bottom waterline. (It may take a bit of practice to get it neat, but you just have to keep retrying.) After that if you can apply the same eyeliner to your top waterline (I couldn't do this as my top waterline is more in depth because of my eye shape..plus I can't do it!) so then I apply my mascara in black. And I applied only about 2 layers of mascara to my top and bottom lashes lightly. And there you go! A edgy, make-up look!

Hoped you enjoyed this post, comment below if you want to see more make-up posts and see ya soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment