Thursday 4 December 2014

What's on my Christmas Playlist 2014! | #Christmas

 Hi everyone! As the Christmas season is well and truly here I will do a 'What's on my Christmas Playlist 2014' post! Hope you enjoy this post and comment below what's on your playlist! Enjoy :)

1) I'll be home by Megan Trainor: Probably not a surprise to some of you who have seen my recent posts as you know I am LOVIN this song SO MUCH! Love ya Megan!!!
2) Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande: Being on of the BIGGEST Ariana Grande fan I was so excited when this song came out! I love it so much,<3 it.
3) Last Christmas by Ariana Grande: Continuing with the Ariana Grande I love this remake of the original song, love it!
4) Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Jackson 5: Going back to the originals I love this classic by the amazing Jackson 5!
5) One of my favourite Christmas songs has to be 'All I Want For Christmas is You' by Mariah Carey. Amazing classic track :)
6) Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens: Hello? It has to this Christmas classic! Love listening to this song on Christmas day!

Also to throw in a little December I really like the Ladder Song by Lorde from The Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt.1. Just...ahhh to good! Listen to it now!  

Hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to look at are past posts and see you tomorrow! Love ya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment