Sunday 7 December 2014

Favourite Winter gloves | 2014

Hi everyone! So today I am going to share with you my FAVOURITE winter gloves this year! They are so nice and...yeah I just want to share them with you guys, enjoy :)
 So these are the gloves from New Look, there £8.99. I have no idea what there called, there like mitten styled gloves, if anyone knows what they are called then please can you tell me below! I like that you can either have the cap part up or down so it's good for even the less cold parts (but of course that probabley wouldn't happen, as it is REALLY cold!) So if you thinking of getting some cool gloves, these may be good to get! Also the jewels on it just give it a really chic look. I'm pretty sure I saw a matching beanie/hat for these gloves as well, I didn't get them but it looked cool! Also I don't know if they come in any other colours, but I like this colour thought!

Hoped you enjoyed this post, don't forget to comment for more daily post! See you soon xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment